Health Certificates | The Garden Vet: Carroll Gardens Veterinarian

Health Certificates

health the garden vet carroll gardens veterinarian
Need a Pet Health Certificate for Domestic or International Travel?

If your pet is traveling internationally, they will require a USDA accredited veterinarian to perform an exam and fill out the necessary paperwork. Every country has different requirements, with some destinations being more complicated than others. Dr. Lyons is accredited by the USDA and our staff can help you throughout the process. We urge all clients traveling internationally or to Hawaii to check the USDA pet travel website for important information on their destination’s requirements:

When you fly domestically with your pet, or travel to Canada, you will often need a domestic health certificate and proof of rabies vaccination. We are happy to provide our clients with this paperwork prior to your trip.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information about travel with your pet!