Pet Laser Therapy
Laser Therapy accelerates the body’s natural healing process through photobiomodulation. It is effective in treating chronic conditions, acute conditions, and post-surgical pain and inflammation.
How does Laser Therapy work?
Lasers are beams of light traveling at predetermined frequencies that penetrate tissues and cause chemical reactions in targeted cells. These reactions are called photobiomodulation and it results in changes to metabolism, increased circulation, and decreased inflammation and pain.
Common medical conditions Laser Therapy helps:
- Ear infections
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Hot spots & skin infections
- Arthritis and Hip dysplasia
- Wound healing
- Degenerative Join Disease
- Gingivitis, Stomatitis, Periodontal Disease